For remittance received in 2014, the average physician practice took 18 days to generate a claim after the date of service and had an 11% denial rate.
Revenue Cycle Management comparative analytic solutions for:
Analyze Your Revenue Cycle Management Data in One Place, Quickly and Simply
- Reduce time spent searching for data
- Organize data the way you want to see it, based on your role
- Intuitive revenue cycle analytics solution highlights opportunities in minutes
- Create benchmarks based on state and national comparison data
- Prioritize improvement initiatives based on maximum ROI
Do you have the solutions today to answer these questions and to benchmark yourself against your peers, by specialty, both state and nationally?
- Are you getting more denials from a specific payer?
- Is your staff’s productivity better or worse than others?
- Do you know which payers are taking longer to pay you?
- Are your coding practices making you an outlier and subject to audit risks?
Interested in learning more about Revenue Cycle Management? Request a demo today.
Upon receiving client data, 10 days from implementation to dashboard access.