The new design will simplify the user experience and save time.
- The user will be able to select all criteria at once versus making one selection at a time.
- All controls and filters will be centralized to one location.
In addition, users will experience the following updates in the new design:
The Apply Button, will now be Apply Selections.
- The Apply button will be relocated to the top of Report Controls section and renamed Apply Selections.
- As with the previous Apply button, Apply Selections will only be active when a change is made within the Report Controls. This includes any change to Dimension, Date Type, Timeframe or Frequency – in addition to any added filters.
- Once selected, Apply Selections will retrieve the chosen criteria and refresh the report data.
- Apply Saved Filter Set will still immediately apply the saved filter criteria and refresh the report data.
- Clear All Filters will be removed from the Apply Saved Filter Set wrench and made its own button. It will remain inactive until filters have been added or applied.
- Selecting Clear All Filters will remove the filter criteria but not refresh the report data until Apply Selections has been selected.
- Selecting Clear All Filters will not refresh the Filter Category filter counts until Apply Selections is selected.