This position will be responsible for the overall deployment process and tools in support of our SaaS based application infrastructure. The Release Engineer will manage how our products are delivered to our customers by working closely with developers & architects to support new application feature launches and manage 24×7 web applications using automated deployment tools. This position requires a strong background in configuration management following and implementing standard configurations.
- This is a hands-on role working collaboratively with product development and operations to enable quick builds in parallel for a project driven agile development environment.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft technology stack coupled with an IT Operations background to monitor, support, troubleshoot and deploy our multi-tenant solutions.
- Expected to deliver innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments into production
- Point of contact for projects responsible to identify, design and deliver project infrastructure needs.
- Partners with Project Managers, Technical Architects, Technical Managers, DBAs, Developers, QA, and Operations to ensure infrastructure deliverables has been deployed and validated, and operational guidelines and documentation has been handed over.
- Willing to assume any role within infrastructure or in the assigned project to drive delivery of the project within the standards set in infrastructure
- Experience in automating the building, deployment, troubleshooting and maintenance of fat client and web applications
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, JSON, LDAP, JDBC, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML
- Experience in build and unit testing tools like Maven, MSBuild, and NUnit
- Experience in Build Automation tools like TeamCity, Octopus
- Experience with Windows Server/Linux operating environment
- Excellent team player, including the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and the ability to concurrently manage multiple deadline-driven tasks and projects
- Mature and reliable, excellent oral and written communication, self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively as a contributing team member, expected to work on-site
- Application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies
- Experience in any of the deployment tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Familiarity with some or all of the following: Couchbase, ElasticSearch, JBoss, Tomcat, MySql, MSSQL, SVN and Git
- Experience working in a large scale operational environment preferred
- Experience working in an agile development environment preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
At RemitDATA, we believe 360-degree data transparency is the key to collaboration across the healthcare industry. It is our mission to create solutions that empower payers, providers and other healthcare services to better understand their business, enhance communications with counterparts, improve their business and focus on what really matters to them.
We are constantly looking to build our diverse team with talented individuals who can keep our mission alive and continue to drive the healthcare industry forward. If you have healthcare experience and are interested in joining our team, please send all inquiries to Careers@RemitDATA.com.