This position will be responsible for SSIS design and implementation, query writing and tuning in SQL Server and our data warehouse, and application support for our products. The position will also need to provide backup support for our DBAs.
Our new TITAN® product provides powerful reporting, BI, and comparative analytics for the healthcare industry through the use of Big Data technologies. Our development team is comprised of hard working, fun, and self-managing people. We use Scrum and follow the principles of Continuous Delivery.
This position will work out of our Plano, TX office. Relocation assistance is not available. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available. This is a full time exempt position.
- Strong experience in the design and implementation of SSIS packages
- Experience in the design of database schemas, both normalized and denormalized forms
- Ability to write complex and performant queries against large datasets in a data warehouse
- Strong performance tuning skills including tuning complex queries, procedures, and functions
- Strong experience in indexing strategies
- Well versed in SQL Server best practices
- Experience identifying performance issues in productions systems
- Database administration skills including database health monitoring, database backups and restorations, and database upgrades
- Basic understanding of hardware systems in support of SQL Server, including servers and different types of storage systems
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with non-SQL Server database systems, especially HP Vertica and Couchbase/CouchDB
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Statistical Analysis System (SAS)
- Red Gate SQL Server tools
- Competitive Salary with Commissionable Incentives
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
At RemitDATA, we believe 360-degree data transparency is the key to collaboration across the healthcare industry. It is our mission to create solutions that empower payers, providers and other healthcare services to better understand their business, enhance communications with counterparts, improve their business and focus on what really matters to them.
We are constantly looking to build our diverse team with talented individuals who can keep our mission alive and continue to drive the healthcare industry forward. If you have healthcare experience and are interested in joining our team, please send all inquiries to Careers@RemitDATA.com.