Executive Dashboard Report
To give the management and reimbursement team a quick glance of five major gauges of overall practice performance. The dashboard highlights billing performance and trends problem areas.
- Aged Cash Analysis
- Payer Adjudication Summary
- Most Common Denial Codes
- Denial Rates by Procedure
- DSO by Procedure
The Queue for Better Denial Management Workflow
The Work Q is a simple but powerful denial workflow and management tool used by billers and billing managers. BIlling administrators can set up rules to automatically route denials to the appropriate staff members so they can effectively track the performance of their staff.
- Lower denial rates with streamlined process
- Create detailed claim status reports
- Consistently improve staff productivity
- Decrease mistakes with greater visibility
OnDemand Query - Generate custom reports
This feature provides the ability to quickly generate a custom list of claim lines using combinations of filters and sorting capabilities. Query results are accessed in-browser or can be exported to Microsoft Excel®. Query is commonly used to drill down to the patient level details of information found on Denial Management Reports.
- Robust report filtering capabilities
- Build and save most-used queries
- Drill down to specific details in real-time
OnDemand EOB provides the ability to quickly view patient-specific Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) from an electronic payer, whether the EOB is paid or denied. A variety of query options are available to help locate an EOB:
- Pull up patient specific EOBs in seconds
- Retrieve Paper and Electronic
- Improves staff efficiency
OnDemand Appeal Forms
Appeal forms generate populated payer review forms with patient EOBs attached. Using this OnDemand solution greatly reduces the amount of time that the front office staff at the practice spends searching for and manually filling out appeal forms.
- Automation saves time
- Quick access for efficiency
- Better control and management
What's in the Demo?
Scheduling a demo with RemitDATA is quick and easy, plus it’s the best way to learn how our solutions will benefit your organization. Depending on your needs, a demo could include:
- A walkthrough of specific solutions or the entire RemitDATA solution system
- A review of short- and long-term business goals
- Personalized recommendations for solving issues facing your organization