The Vice President, Partner Strategy and Business Development is responsible for identifying, developing, and executing business opportunities for RemitDATA’s solutions. The Vice President will work closely with RemitDATA executives and staff targeting business opportunities for the firm; and play the lead role in proposals, sales presentations, and growth strategies. The Vice President, Partner Strategy and Business Development is often the primary point of contact for potential clients and is responsible for managing all stages of the sales life cycle. This position is responsible for identifying and executing on short and long term sales targets for RemitDATA’s solutions and expanding the company’s revenue and market share. This role is a dual focused role with a focus towards net new revenue opportunities as well as a focus on relationship expansion and net new revenue opportunities within assigned RemitDATA partner clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Aggressively seek and expand new sales revenue
- Aggressively seek and expand net new sales revenue within assigned partner client relationships
- Maintain accurate weekly pipeline activity status updates, notes, and revenue forecasts in Netsuite based on pipelines and anticipated close dates
- Drive sales opportunities, managing the sales process at all stages
- Develop, prepare, and deliver presentations to target audiences
- Recognize and convert business opportunities
- Stay current and informed of developments and trends in healthcare, technology, products and competition via news, conferences, and internal intelligence to leverage and initiate new opportunities and lead sales.
- Ability to translate RemitDATA’s product and/or strategic direction into client-specific recommendations, using consultative selling skills to obtain client buy-in and adoption.
- Ownership of assigned partner client contracts, statements of work, and change orders with client and RemitDATA’s legal teams
- Serve as the primary strategic and relationship manager for assigned partner client accounts.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining c-suite and senior-level relationships for assigned partner client accounts and working collaboratively to ensure consistent demonstration of value-add.
- Excellent team-player attitude, with ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others.
- This position is eligible for commissions for all sales efforts
- Demonstrate a consultancy sales mindset
- Ability to develop and implement business growth strategies
- Excellent team-player attitude, with ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others
- Strong analytical and judgment skills, with the ability to make sound decisions and follow through
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Passionate about producing high-quality work and forming strong, trusting relationships, both internally and externally at all levels of an organization
- Education: Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Experience: minimum of 10+ years sales experience required
- Minimum of 7+ years of related healthcare industry experience preferred
- Position is based out of the Plano, TX office. Remote candidates must be willing to relocate
- Competitive Salary with Commissionable Incentives
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
At RemitDATA, we believe 360-degree data transparency is the key to collaboration across the healthcare industry. It is our mission to create solutions that empower payers, providers and other healthcare services to better understand their business, enhance communications with counterparts, improve their business and focus on what really matters to them.
We are constantly looking to build our diverse team with talented individuals who can keep our mission alive and continue to drive the healthcare industry forward. If you have healthcare experience and are interested in joining our team, please send all inquiries to Careers@RemitDATA.com.