The Director, Business Development will be an experienced closer and revenue generator responsible for the strategic direction and execution of numerous business development opportunities. This individual will identify and nurture revenue-generating opportunities, close the opportunities and move them into the implementation process.
The Director of Business Development role is solely focused on business-to-business opportunities in the Revenue Cycle Management markets. The success of the Director of Business Development will be based on the success of expanding revenue and meeting assigned sales quota.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Aggressively expands sales/revenue results
- Must be equally adept at all facets of the sales process from lead generation through the sales process itself and into account management and development
- Develop new business for RemitDATA via various lead generation channels
- Develop and maintain sales plans to identify sales strategies and tactics to develop revenue opportunities with existing or new customers
- Develop and coordinate marketing activities to increase exposure to new clients
- Be able to sell the RemitDATA portfolio of offerings and services
- Network in-person and over-the-phone with key decision makers
- Develop and execute a sales call strategy
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target Accounts
- Represent stand-alone products of genuine interest to prospective clients
- Development, management and execution of net new sales revenue pipeline supporting monthly, quarterly and annual new business closure
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and lead as a trusted advisor to Director-level and above in order to influence decisions at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to translate RemitDATA’s product and/or strategic direction into client-specific recommendations, using consultative selling skills to obtain client buy-in and adoption
- All other duties as assigned
- Proven business development expertise, with the ability to leverage existing relationships and contacts within the industry, and strong negotiation skills. Must be comfortable closing complex transactions on a deadline
- Clearly demonstrated strengths in analytical skills and sales production
- Outstanding ability to prospect, qualify and cultivate leads gained from cold calls, trade shows, webinars and other sources – this is a hunter position!
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure
- Minimum 5+ years of successful sales experience in the healthcare IT industry (preferably RCM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Position is based out of the Plano, TX office. Remote candidates must be willing to relocate
- Competitive Salary with Commissionable Incentives
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
At RemitDATA, we believe 360-degree data transparency is the key to collaboration across the healthcare industry. It is our mission to create solutions that empower payers, providers and other healthcare services to better understand their business, enhance communications with counterparts, improve their business and focus on what really matters to them.
We are constantly looking to build our diverse team with talented individuals who can keep our mission alive and continue to drive the healthcare industry forward. If you have healthcare experience and are interested in joining our team, please send all inquiries to Careers@RemitDATA.com.