The Associate Solution Specialist will serve as a solution subject matter expert (SME) and lead solution demonstrations as needed on behalf of the business development team. This individual will support partner sales efforts as well as lead solution demonstrations and execute sales as needed on opportunities referred directly to the company. The Associate Solution Specialist will represent the entire range of company solutions to customers, while participating in the partner account planning and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and sales expectations are met by the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct solution demonstrations and client presentations
- Maintain a complete understanding of current and future partner/customer needs
- Ability to incorporate RemitDATA’s strategic direction into client-specific recommendations, using a consultative selling approach to obtain client buy-in and adoption
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, management and marketing resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Develop engagement plan with assigned partners’ sales teams
- Collaborate with internal cross functional teams – communicate consistently and provide a comprehensive and unified partner approach to the market
- Ensure partner satisfaction and a clear understanding of the value proposition for all solutions across current and new initiatives
- Establish productive and professional relationships with assigned customers’ personnel
- Meet targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Assist in reconciling monthly-reported partner sales results
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent team-player attitude, with ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others.
- Passionate about producing high-quality work and forming strong, trusting relationships, both internally and externally, at all levels of an organization.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills, with the ability to make sound recommendations and follow through.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Minimum 2+ years of successful sales experience in the healthcare IT industry (preferably RCM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Position is based out of the Plano, TX office. Remote candidates must be willing to relocate
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
At RemitDATA, we believe 360-degree data transparency is the key to collaboration across the healthcare industry. It is our mission to create solutions that empower payers, providers and other healthcare services to better understand their business, enhance communications with counterparts, improve their business and focus on what really matters to them. We are constantly looking to build our diverse team with talented individuals who can keep our mission alive and continue to drive the healthcare industry forward. If you have healthcare experience and are interested in joining our team, please send all inquiries to Careers@RemitDATA.com.